17 December, 2009

Yet another day..

These days I'm pretty jobless, since I have found myself a job, a decent one but really special because it came earlier than expected. Have watched around 5 movies in the last 2 days. Don't remember the last time I watched movies. This phase of my life is coming to an end soon. Not the movies, the 2 yrs of MBA, PGDM to be precise. Not that I'm nostalgic about it. But things will be a lot different when I return. I have lost more than I have gained, nothing to do with my education though. Some things that cannot be changed, repaired or forgotten. Things that are etched in my memory and will remain there forever. Some pains never cease to exist. The power of human endurance stretches more than can be imagined ever. An aimless girl who continued on the path that life took her, made a decision one day to leave her home far behind to come into a different territory, all for the want of a better career. Little did she know that in 2 years, the place she left behind will never remain the same. Some of the dreams came true, some shattered. Then came the realization that some things in life will always be out of our own control. Not the acceptance of it yet. I read some where that 'God never gives you anything that you cannot handle. But I wish it didn't trust me so much'. So true. When I got a job without much struggle, everyone was excited. I was shocked. My mind was telling me to be happy. I was crying inside. I wish I could share this happiness with the most important people in my life like before. But then things are never going to be like before. I stayed mum. They say, Life goes on. I'm not sure how, but know it's not going to be the same. These 2 years of my life formed an important phase in my life. No one has any clue what the future has in store. It will be yet another day tomorrow.

This is especially for someone who promised that he will read my blog in leisure. Love you Dad.

1 comment:

RK said...

Emotional blog!! Shows the depth of thoughtfulness and love for someone special!!!